Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tuesday, August 27/2013

Another sunny day is upon us and despite the fact that I have tried to rest, there is always something to do!!  I have started my "list" of what I need to take for the Houseboat adventure and it just seems to be getting longer and longer!!
I have made a batch of fridge pickles to take and a gallon of pickled eggs.  They should add a bit of spice to our lives on the boat......especially the pickled eggs.  I am sure there will be some farting going on after those are eaten!!
Time to start on the list so my day was filled with jobs.  I am scheduled to work nights tomorrow so have to get most of the stuff done today and tomorrow morning as I won't feel like doing anything on Thursday and that is the day we are heading into Saskatoon

No comments:

Post a Comment