Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thursday, November 7/2013

It is warmer outside today but that bloody wind is blowing like crazy.  This town is surrounded by mountains and I am wondering if there is ever a day when the wind isn't blowing.  I seems like it is whipping off the face of the mountains and sweeping down upon us.
My nose is plugged and I am sneezing like crazy.  Love it when my nose tingles and my eye waters too!!  My cold is awesome!!
Kay did not make it home tonight until after dark.  Apparently, the boss wanted that job finished tonight so they all worked late.  She looked tired when she arrived back here and was not looking forward to heading back there in the morning.  She is at an elevation that is at least 2000 feet higher than what we are here and she says it is damn cold up there in the mornings!!  Ray had given her a pair of good quality cold weather pants that he used for the Forest Service and she says they are really warm so she wears those a lot.
It wasn't too long before supper was eaten and Kay headed to bed.  She had a really long day today and is hoping that tomorrow is her last.  Hopefully it is  as we can then get this trailer winterized and be headed further South on Monday.
There are two Canadian football games on Sunday and watching them is most definitely on our "to do" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment