Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday, November 11/2013

It is Remembrance Day today.  Time for us to stop and remember and to say Thank You to those that served and sacrificed and to say Thank You to those still serving in our many military campaigns around the world.   Lest We Forget.
The sun is shining again today and this week's forecast actually looks pretty darn good.  Sunny and warm.  I just may have to start on my tan!!
It was beautifully warm this afternoon ….18C  (sorry folks!) and Hogan and I sat out in the sunshine for a bit before it got too hot and I moved to the shade!!  Real sorry about that Kimmy!!
I managed to throw another load of laundry in today and relaxed until Kay arrived home.  It was dark again by the time she arrived.  She will be working at the same job site again tomorrow.  She travels 90 miles one way so once again, it is a long day for her.
I made a potato salad today to go with the leftover KFC and that is what we had for supper.  It was quick and simple and good!!  Kay has been taking awesome leftovers for her lunch and some of the guys have been commenting on her lunches.   Apparently they have greatly improved since we have arrived!!
Our evening was spent watching The Voice (we live a very exciting life here) and then it was time for Kay to head to bed and get her beauty rest for another early morning drive and a full day of work.  She is so hoping that this is her last week of work.  Me too!!  I can almost hear my bathtub in Wickenburg calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment