Monday, November 11, 2013

Thursday, October 23/2013 - Tuesday, October 29/2013

Once we got all the initial running around done and the camper roof caulked, we headed out to the farm where we would stay until the final doctor's appointments were done.
The peace and quiet at the farm is awesome.
Unfortunately, Kimmy's Mom was out of town so there was only Bernie, John and I, along with numerous cats and of course Hogan out there.
I had free reign of Gloria's kitchen and loved it.  It has been so long since I actually got to cook in a real kitchen - one that wasn't attached to a motor home or truck camper.  I was in heaven and the three of us ate rather well - even if I do say so myself.
I managed to touch base with Casey and got to see his fractured leg for the first time and even managed to get him to the doctor once.  It seems to be healing nicely but still needs several months to recover.
Jace and Kimmy moved to a new home in the town of Warman so I managed to help them move on the Saturday before we left then Kimmy and I cleaned the old place on Sunday.  I certainly was a bit tired after those two days but a good soak in the tub at the farm was exactly what I needed.

Out at the farm

Bernie and Hogan chillin

Coors and Hogan in the camper


Sunset on the farm

Doctors appointments were finally done on the 29th and we are out of here tomorrow…..

No comments:

Post a Comment