Saturday, November 2, 2013

Friday, August 30/2013

I was up early and headed over to Jan's for coffee.  I have not seen her since May so it will be nice to have a visit with her.  It was great to see Erin and her boys again and each of them had to show me their halloween costumes.  Ronin has a firefighter costume and he wore it all the time I was there despite the 30 C temperature!!  Caelan has a "Hulk" costume, complete with big green hands!!
Once I left Jan's, it was time to hit the stores.  I was on a quest for a swim suit and that proved to be the toughest job of the day.  I managed to find a bottom but the top was no where to be found.  Oh well, a t-shirt will have to do!!
Once all my shopping was done, I met Jace and John at the truck repair shop as we are getting air bags put on our truck while we are away.  These will make the camper ride more easily and smoothly down the road.
We hit Prairie Meats on the way home for steak supper tonight and I managed to pick up the ribs for our meal on the boat.  Every couple is responsible for one supper on the boat.
We then headed out to the farm so that Jace and Kimmy could get some stuff out of their camper for the  trip.
Deb and Collin had arrived at the farm and we joined them along with Bernie and Gloria on the deck for a beer before heading back into Saskatoon.  Jace had invited Kellen over for supper so John was cooking for 5 tonight.
While supper cooked, the truck was packed for an early morning escape.    It was time for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment