Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wednesday, September 7/2011

OH My - it looks like it is going to be another scorcher of a day!!  The sun is shining this morning when I got up and decided that if I was going to make apple pies, I had better get it done before it got too hot.
I made three pies this morning and I must say, they looked awesome when I was finished with them.  I took them over to Gary's and he wasn't home!!  He had left the back door open so I simply left them on his counter.  He had not wanted them cooked and that was a blessing in disguise as it would have been brutal to bake pies in this heat!!
It wasn't too long before Gary was over thanking me for the pies and I told him I had apples enough for a few more so I think he was quite pleased about that.
Gina stopped by today with my Avon order.  I now have enough shampoo and conditioner to take down to Arizona again this year.
With the temperature well into the 30s today, I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and relaxed for the rest of the day. The fans were running full speed and I even contemplated turning on the air conditioning in the bus - which I didn't bother doing because it would involve me actually getting up out of the chair to do it!!
Eventually, the day cooled down and we enjoyed a pleasant evening.  According to the weather man, it is supposed to be hot again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment