Monday, September 19, 2011

Wednesday, September 14/2011

Holy Smokes - is there ever a heavy frost this morning.  It looks like there is snow on the grass and when I walked to work this morning, the grass crunched under my feet.  Anything that was left in the gardens last night would certainly be lost this morning.  The only things that could have survived that heavy frost would be the root vegetables.
One of the girls that I worked with today said she covered her flowers on her deck and they still froze.  She wished that she would have moved them into the garage.
I have not worked for close to two weeks so today was a rather long day and I was glad when it was finally over and I could get home and relax.   Two more to go, then I will see Casey and Tori  Sunday evening.
Casey has been working in northern Alberta on an oil rig and will fly out on Thursday.  It will be good to see him and listen to all the stories he will have to tell.
Off to bed as I will be up early again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment