Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Saturday, September 10/2011

Today is John's Mom's birthday so happy birthday Mom!!  Hope this day is wonderful for you.
The sun is shining again and it certainly looks like we are in for yet another warm day.  I had better water the cucumbers today if I am wanting to get more off the vines.  That is the only job I have planned for today.  Life is tough!!
There is a football game that need to be watched today so I must save my energy just in case the boys need me to run a few yards for them!!
I did water the cucumbers and added water to the bus then settled in for a quiet day and evening.  It was too hot to cook again today but neither John nor I were really hungry.  We watched TV and I caught a 9/11 special which was quite interesting.  With the anniversary of this horrific event  almost upon us, there is a lot of TV coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment