Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wednesday, August 31/2011

The sun is shining this morning and it looks to be an awesome day.  Shirley and I are going into Spiritwood later to do some shopping then Gary and I are supposed to be going fishing this afternoon at Miko Lake.  Who knows, maybe we will have fish tonight for supper!!
Shirley and I did indeed head into Spiritwood for all the sales at the grocery store.  Then before getting home, made a quick detour to the butcher shop outside of Leoville and found it Closed.  Now what the heck is with that!!  It is a good thing I bought  steak in Spiritwood!!
Once back from shopping, Gary was ready to go fishing so I quickly put things away and we headed over to Miko.
Back at home again where I had a good day on the water and three fish in the bucket.  We will have fish and chips for supper and they will taste awesome ...... and they did!!
I got a call from one of the girls at the home wanting me to work the last half of her shift tomorrow and since I am not really doing anything in particular, I might just as well.  I might just a swell get a seven hour paycheque as opposed to no paycheque at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment