Friday, October 17, 2014

Thursday, October 16/2014

It was a stay at camp day today. Time to relax and time for me to get over my aches and pains from yesterday's ride. My neck was a bit sore this morning but I think that is because I kept my helmet on for most of the day.
We managed to catch up on the blog and John uploaded a ton of pictures to the site. I took lots yesterday and many of them were good enough for the blog.  Some days it seems like it takes forever to get the pics posted and today was no different.
There is snow on the tops of the mountains to the north of us. It must have come down during the night as it sure was not there yesterday!! Ti's the season I suppose and I have no issues with it as long as it stays up there!!
The wind blew most of the day but it was actually fairly nice out. John and I sat in the sun in front of the truck, out of the wind. As it seemed to die down, we got the fire pit out and John gathered wood for a fire.
Got the fire pit out

Snow on the mountains

Made a windbreak

We sat around it for a while then eventually retired into the trailer where we ate an awesome moose steak supper and watched a bit of TV before retiring to bed.
All in all......another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment