Monday, October 13, 2014

Friday, October 10/2014

Today was a stay at home day.  My legs were so stiff and sore from two days of riding that I could barely walk. It was like I had been riding horses for days on end. With all the up hills and downs we were doing (and some of them were quite steep) I had been holding on for dear life with my legs so was now paying the price for being an out of shape middle aged woman!! My shoulders and arms were also letting me know that life was not so good either. Also, and this is totally beside the point....I may have perhaps consumed a few too many "pops" and was feeling a bit under the weather!! It was a good day to stay at home and let my muscles relax and catch up on my beauty rest. I had a pyjama day and it was awesome!!
Tomorrow......we once again,  ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment