Friday, June 11, 2010

Thursday, June 4/2010

Okay -- so it is raining a bit today -- could this be an issue? I must say, that before we started ripping the parts off the tracker, there was a bit of a discussion as to whether or not we should put the truck into the garage and do the job. John said we should and Bayne and I overruled him - after all- we would be doing the actual labour and both Bayne and I wanted the brighter lighting that the great outdoors would provide and, it would only take a couple of hours to have the job done. As you well know ---- this took longer than expected and now, today, it is friggin raining again and both Bayne and I have to put up with John's "I told you so" bullshit!!!! I am SO going to push him out of that bloody chair!!!!!
Another road trip ensued and to our good luck, the axles had arrived AND they were the correct ones!! Woo Hoo!! Looks like a job for tomorrow. Oh, don't worry, it will be raining again tomorrow!!!
John phoned about the Sami and it is still not fixed so no trip back to Lloydminster planned yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment