Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monday, June 14/2010

Jan and I are up early as per our usual routine. We have to head to the paint store and pick up the paint so we can start this rather ambitious task. My mammogram is set for 1:30 so that puts a bit of a kink into our painting plans but we will work around it.
Once I return, then it is full steam ahead. All the trim around the windows needed to be primed before we paint and we got that done in a few hours. Of course Jan decided that I could do all the area at ground level (that way I didn't have to climb the ladder) and she would do the high stuff. Little did we both know, all the crawling around on my knee this would entail so, by the time we were finished with all the primer, my knees were screaming and begging for relief. Did someone say bathtub!!! I must mention at this time that Jan also sent me in behind all the bushes and plants to paint and this is where all the spiders and bugs were!!! I think I heard her giggle a couple of times - the bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment