Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunday, June 13/2010

``````````````````````````````````````````````````Arnie and I headed into Saskatoon today. Shelly is staying in Leoville with Mom Larocque as she continues to feel poorly. John feels he is able to manage on his own and Shelly is there if he runs into any sort of trouble.
Last night, when I spoke to my sister on the phone she mentioned something about going to buy paint. She must want me to help paint one of the rooms in her house and since I will be there till Wednesday and will be staying with her, then it is the least I can do -- right?
Arnie will be going back to Leoville on Wednesday and I will catch a ride back with him. This gives me time to go for the annual mammogram, buy groceries and what ever else I have on the list and help Jan paint.
Arnie drops me off at Jan's and I find out that we are not painting a room in the house --- we are painting the entire outside of the house!!! Imagine my surprise when I heard that!! Gone are my plans of having a long leisurely visit with my sister. Instead, she is going to work me like a dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment