Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday, June 4/2010

Okay, today is the day. The tracker will be fixed and ready to go for the weekend and yes, the rain Gods did not let us down. I am currently trying to find the big umbrella so that it provides a bit of shelter for Bayne as he starts to put the new CV axles on the truck. OH, and don;t think for minute that John has not reminded us that it was his idea to put the truck in the garage -- Go stuff it John!!!
The replacing went well with only one little hitch which was an easy fix. The tracker is ready for tomorrow's trails. I can hardly wait!!
Jace called and said that he was coming for the weekend and was bringing Casey as well. Sounds good to me and I was excited to see both our boys. I had to make a quick trip to the store to pick up bacon and eggs as that is one of the things that the boys enjoy. John and I often eat turkey bacon and Jace has all sorts of rude names for it so I had to buy "real" bacon for him!!
As it turned out, Jace arrived with only the grand dog - Casey ditched him, he said. Morgan had arrived tonight as well for which I was glad as Jace was feeling sad as he had just broke up with his girlfriend. Morgan and him are like siblings and she was just what he needed. There is life after love and since the two of them are now both single they can both get on with enjoying life. They had decided that they would ride the trails tomorrow on Morgan's quad and were already fighting about who was riding and who was driving and I must say, Morgan takes a back seat to no one!! I think I may have to worry about Jace - Morgan just may kick his ass!!!
Arnie and Shelly arrived and Pat and Wendy were not too far behind with Pat's kids in tow. For what was supposed to be an adult only weekend, we sure had a lot of kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment