Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday, June 25/2010

Mom finally received her blood today - 3 units so that should make her feel a bit better. Slowly but surely - she will hopefully improve enough to come home. This is where she feels the most comfortable and we will bring her home as soon as her condition will allow. It is a good thing that John and I are here to help. I hope that this provides a little comfort for Arnie and Shelly knowing that Mom will not be alone and that we can help her whenever necessary.
Arnie and Shelly back to the hospital and John and I muck around with this and that to pass the time.
I gave Hogan a bath today and he ran around like a goof after it. He was like a little puppy, jumping and rolling around. His legs have been giving him some grief lately and it was good to see him happy and carefree.
The birds love the new feeder and it is fun watching all their antics. Arnie has threatened me with dire consequences if Morgan's cat Phoenix claws holes in the insulated covering on the septic tank trying to get at the birds. I think I can run faster than him so I am not too worried!!

No comments:

Post a Comment