Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thursday, June 23/2010

Arnie and Shelly up and headed to the hospital for an early visit so that they can be home early. Arnie wants to get the chainsaw going and start cutting more wood for the next bonfire.
Mom is holding her own but there are other issues looming in the background. Once Arnie and Shelly are home, the chainsaw is fired up and the wood pile is attacked. With Shelly and I as the official wood holders, we make quick work of about half the pile before we call it quits. It is back breaking work and Rome was not built in a day - right?
Before I started with the wood, I took my resume over to the health center/old folks home. I hope I might be able to pick up some hours over there for the summer. I found out that there was a full time position available so am sure hoping for some hours.
The day ended quietly with Shelly and I kicking John's and Arnie's asses in a set of kaiser. They had made the kaiser Gods angry by giving Shelly and I grief at supper. Don't mess with the Gods guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment