Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, February 24/2010

I'm a bit tired today - I almost fell during the downhill cross race yesterday but managed to hang on for the gold, then, I had to help Kevin and Cheryl at the curling rink and finally had to lend Roberto Luongo some assistance in the Canadian net so I am a bit tired and sore today. I really should get the coffee going because I am sure someone is going to require some assistance today as well - perhaps the bobsleigh people!! You have got to love the Olympic coverage.
The sun is up and hopefully the few clouds that are hanging around will dissipate and the sun can have free rein on the skies. Since it has been chillier these past few days, any early bird "creatures" should be back in their little dens again so it may be safe for me to adventure back onto the trails. I am such a coward when it comes to creatures that can bite and kill me!!!
As it turned out, it remained cloudy all day so spent the time reading and watching the Olympic coverage on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment