Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday, February 15/2010

My, how the time does fly - middle of the month already. Wow. Sun is shining like crazy and I feel a suntan coming on!!
"Billy" needs a little repair again so we dropped him off at the garage. The brake seal on the rear passenger tire is leaking and since brakes are essential is safe driving, I guess it had to be done. The driver's side had been done when we first arrived here so once this one is done we should be good to go.
Back at the bus, the lawn chairs were calling to me so I grabbed my book and settled in. John decided that the trailer needed a bit of a cleaning and once that was done, started reading up on the solar panels.
Time to get them installed because we have to start slowly heading back home soon. Will be looking for the warm weather and following it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment