Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday, February 6/2010

Cloudy and dreary today - sure looks like it could indeed rain. The birds are busy and several have flown into the windows of the bus. They have that reflective quality to them so I believe the birds think it is clear space. No dead bodies so that is good but, I might have to change the spot where I feed them if they continue to hit the window. I sure don't want to be the cause of any death or destruction!!
Took a quick trip into town today to replenish the milk and bread and wouldn't you know it -- there was another Nora Roberts book on the shelf and like a miracle, it jumped into my cart!!! I then hurried home, as I am already finished the one I had bought a couple of days ago.
The rain started about 3pm and continued for most of the night. Nice steady rain and I wondered if the wash would be running in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment