Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday, February 23/2010

CHILLY one this morning!! I can see my breath in the bus!! Although I can't see any frost on the ground this morning I know it must have got pretty close to that magic number. This is Arizona's "winter" now and although there is no snow in this area, it can and does cool off at night - some nights worse than others and since it has been rainy and cloudy for the past two or three days, it is not surprising that it is chilly this morning. That being said, there are absolutely NO clouds in the sky and once the sun comes over the hill, it will be warm and perhaps I'll get in a bit of suntanning - finally!!
I really must go into town today for groceries and I am totally out of reading material - what is with that!! I have been putting it off for the past couple of days because of the lousy weather so really must get my arse into gear today!!
Back from town and I found the neatest fruit and vegetable stand today so decided that fresh is much better than Safeway and managed to save money along the way. Bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment