Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday, February 20/2010

Woke up this morning to the sound of rain falling on the roof of the bus and like I said before, there is something calming and pleasant about the sound. Hogan was not impressed with the rain but it certainly never stopped him from trying to catch the birds that feed on the ground beside the bus. I think the doves were playing with him this morning because they were flying just a couple of feet in front of his nose - just close enough to make him think that he could actually catch them!! When Hogan finally got tired of their game he came back covered with wet sand and had t0 be totally wiped down before coming in!!! What a goof!!
Tonight we headed back into town for supper and while my mouth was watering for the prime rib, when we finally got around to ordering, the prime rib had been sold out so I was mad and had to settle for the chicken which was good but I so had my heart set on the prime rib. Stayed for a few cocktails following supper (drowning my sorrows over the prime rib!!) and eventually made it home in time to see some Olympic curling. What a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment