Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesday, February 9/2010

John remains immersed in solar power again today. He thinks he has just about figured out what he needs. I think it will definitely put us OVER budget!!! Yeah, it wasn't me this time!!! Oh Yea, I'm dancing, I'm dancing!!!!!
Hogan and I went for another much needed walk. Once again we have been slacking off with the exercise thing!! He really needs to apply himself a bit better!!
Spoke with Jan (sister) today. Got all the gossip from home. My brother in law just lost his oldest brother(63) so they were busy with funeral arrangement and services were yesterday. Way too young to die. Another reason why I don't regret this adventure John and I are on. One never knows.
Our honorary daughter Morgan got skype up and running on her computer so we chatted for an hour!! Caught up on all her news. Gosh, these kids now days - I can't keep up with all the drama!! Makes me feel old!! Oh yea, Miss Clairol tells me I'm not getting older - I'm getting better!! That's right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment