Friday, February 12, 2010

Thursday, February 11/2010

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Looks like it is going to be a great day. Hogan and I went for a long walk today - he had been slacking lately!! Once back from our walk, Hogan and I headed into town to do a bit of shopping - don't want to be doing it on the weekend because this is the weekend for Gold Rush Days here in Wickenburg so, it will be much busier in the stores and on the streets.
I hit the first store and when I got back to the truck I noticed that poor Hogan had been sick all over the truck, although, to his credit, he missed both seats and John's bunnyhug. Everywhere else was fair game!! Good thing I had bought paper towel because it certainly came in handy!!
Back at camp, Hogan laid down and rested for the rest of the day with only a couple more episodes of vomiting. Poor little guy - I wonder if he got into something when we were out on the trail? Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment