Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, February 12/2010




Sun is shining and Hogan looks to be feeling much better today. His tail is wagging and his eyes look much brighter as well. Thank heavens.
It is the start of Gold Rush Days today so just may have to go into town to check out all the excitement. There is supposed to be all sorts of vendors set up selling their wares. I am sure there is something I need!!
I was just in the process of feeding the birds and managed to spill a whole mess of seeds onto the floor (darn birds) so now will have to get out the vacuum. Do you suppose God is telling me something??!! Yea, well, maybe I am listening and maybe I'm not!!
Went into town to pick up some solar panels and other stuff that John had ordered out of Flagstaff, made a quick stop at the Bar Seven then back home to unload all the "booty". The girls at the Bar Seven invited us back later to meet one of their boyfriends who was flying into town for the weekend.
We ate supper then John decided to take the bike in as we were only staying for a few - closed the place down then were going to go across the street for one more and believe it or not I was denied entry because I didn't have any ID on me!! I had decided that I really didn't need to be hauling my purse around so I left in at home - mistake!! I looked at the young man at the door and thought "honey, I am old enough to be your mother!!". So, John and I headed home -tomorrow is John's birthday so will party tomorrow as well. Really must remember my ID - guess they only really check ID during the big events like Gold Rush Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment