Friday, February 19, 2010

Thursday, February 18/2010




The sun was too much to resist today so ended up with a bit of a sunburn!! Not real bad but I know it is there - and I thought I was being careful!!
John was busy again today securing the solar panels to the bus. According to him, if all goes according to plan, we will have so much power we should hardly ever have to use the generator. Yeah!! Maybe I could sell some power to the neighbors!!!
What an absolutely beautiful day and what made it even better is that we got an email from my sister back home about her going outside in her slippers (in the snow) slipping and falling and the garbage can falling on her and being trapped under it!! The way she told the story was funnier than hell!! No snow down here to slip in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment