Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 31/09




Today is a new day. Up early with the dog. The weather is great so, will go explore the "closed" recreational area beside us. Hogan and I went for a long walk around the little lake and quite enjoyed it. Today is better already!! The area had lots of wood and some decent sized camping spots. Good place to remember (Rigby, Idaho).
Back to the motorhome and down the road we go. The road is DRY!! The Riders are playing football at noon, so have to find a place before then. As luck would have it, we found a nice paved spot in a recreational area near Palisades, Idaho. It was beside this huge reservoir and nicely treed. The Snake River flowed past the site and apparently, it is a good place to fish.
The weather is good, NO SNOW, and we had time to set up camp and eat before the game. As it turns out, the Riders played total lousy ball and ended up losing. Boo!!
End of the month so time to do up the bank books and see how much Marie is over budget. It's not my fault we had to buy so many maps!!! After this I challenged John to a game of scrabble and got my ass colossally kicked - I never was good at this game and I think he cheated because I don't have a scrabble dictionary to check out some of his words. Guess I'll be over budget again next month because I'm going to buy one!!
Went for an evening walk, have to start getting into shape!! Another football game tonight and then supper. Off to bed, tomorrow we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment