Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thursday, December 5/2013

Today we are FINALLY heading to Wickenburg and our winter home.   Man, it is about time!!
First fire in Wickenburg
Because we are only a few hours from there, John is not in any hurry.  Me…..well I can hear my bathtub calling me and I get to sleep in a "for really" bed!!
We packed up and arrived at the park in the early afternoon.  Man, it was good to be "home"!!
We had our first campfire in the yard and listened to the satellite trying to find its mark.  After listening for two hours, it was finally shut down.  I guess it has finally shit the bed so now John is looking for the nearest repair depot.  It must be fixed and it looks like a trip to Quartzsite is in our near future…..we just got here!!  We cannot be without TV or the internet!!  How am I going to interfere in the lives of our children without Facebook??
Anyway, it is good to be here.  The house survived the heat of the summer with only a few casualties.  The fancy automatic candles I got from Partylight are a different shape than when I bought them but they still work so that is a good thing.   Man…..it really must have been hot inside the house a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment