Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thursday, November 19/2015 - Saturday, November 21/2015

The rest of this week was spent getting settled back into the trailer.  The weather has been awesome and at one point I mentioned to John that is was "hot" out and his response was...."don't even start that shit"!!  I had to giggle after complaining about it being so chilly in Utah but hey, I was starting to sweat!!
The camper got cleaned out, the clothes hauled in and the bbq set up.  The trees were trimmed and it didn't take too long before the mesquite tree reminded me that it was pure evil.  I now have a lovely scratch on my arm!!  I am sure it was just welcoming me back!!   Man, I can't wait until that evil cactus that grows in front of the trailer gives me a "hello" as well!!
John stepped on a thorn and so he too had a good old Arizona welcome!!  Hogan has been pretty careful so far but I am sure his time will come too!!  He is enjoying his time by the fire and took to his bench and blanket like it was "old hat"!!
The laundry got done and so did the house cleaning so now, we are ready to sit, relax and enjoy our winter.
Kay is supposed to arrive next week so then we will all be where we are supposed to be!!

New sign

No comments:

Post a Comment