Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sunday, November 22/2015 - Saturday, November 28/2015

This is the week of the United States Thanksgiving so it is all about this holiday and of course the start of the Christmas shopping  with the infamous "Black Friday".  Fortunately, I will not be any where near the stores to witness this phenomenon!!  I have no desire to fight the crowds and come out with bruises just to get a few bargains!!
We have finally got most of the stuff in from the camper and the trailer is well on its way to being back into livable accommodations.
The windows still need a good cleaning but I think I have most of the dust and cobwebs gone!!  Time to sit and relax although idle hands often get into trouble.  I started helping Ray around the park this week and although I was stiff and sore from all the bending, it felt good to be actually doing something again.  Man, I think I got soft on the trip down here!!
Kay returned to Arizona this week and she was certainly happy about that as the weather in Nephi and area was getting down right nasty with chilly winds, snow and freezing temperatures!!  So not a good time to be there.  She is done for the season so her and I can now muck around here at the park doing odd jobs and cleanup.
Hogan continues to hang on, chasing the occasional cottontail bunny rabbit and the ever present road runner.  I am sure that thing just walks by to bug him!!   It is a good thing he has this wildlife to keep him occupied!!
This weeks weather was definitely cooler than last weeks but I guess that is to be expected.  It is definitely campfire evenings because when the sun sets, the chill of the evening sets in.  There were a few nights where the temperature got down to freezing!!  Almost time to get the sweats out!!

Hung some new signs up

Found the elusive white can!


No comments:

Post a Comment