Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday, November 1/2011

It is the first of November today and here we are,  sitting in Billings, Montana.  The weather seems to be holding for now although John says that it is to get pretty cold by Friday.  We should be out of here and further south by Wednesday so that is a good thing.
We decided not to move today as we are only staying for one more night so why bother.  This stop is good enough although it is a bit noisy and we all know how John and I have become accustomed to peace and quiet.
It was a pyjama day for me as I had no real reason to get dressed.  I had no where to go and spent the majority of the day reading my book.  I love that Kindle!!
John was on the Internet looking up "stuff" and when that got boring, he kicked my ass in a game of Yahtzee.  I am such a good wife,  that I let him win most of the time!!
We had Shepherd's pie for supper (Shirley had given it to us before we left) and it was delicious.  Thanks Shirley!!
It will be getting chilly tonight so we left the radiant heater on when we went to bed so it will not be as chilly in here in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment