Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday, November 22/2011

What I passed on the way out, Glad he was not sitting on it!

Leaving Willow Springs RD

Heading into Moab

Heading out to the Kane Creek Trailhead
Hogan and I are up early again today.  I think I even heard the coyotes this morning - something I haven't heard in all the time we have sat in this spot.  I even mentioned it to John as to how odd it was that we had not heard any coyotes.  I realize that this is a rather barren desolate area but coyotes are everywhere and are very adaptable - perhaps one of the most adaptable species around.
We headed into Moab today and washed the bus, trailer and Jeep.  We then dumped the tanks, put on water and filled with propane. After all that,  we headed out Kane Creek Rd to the staging area  for some ATV riding tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment