Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Monday, November 14/2011

The ground was wet this morning when I got up so it must have rained at some point during the night.  I never heard a thing so it must have fallen gently.  It remains cloudy and rather dreary so I hope it wont be too long before the clouds dissipate and the warmth of the sun comes through.
I wonder if I will make it into Moab today?  I guess I won't make any plans until I find out what is on John's agenda.  In the mean time, I can use this time to blog and do some reading.  I could always dig out my paints as I do have a few projects that I could do but, I would prefer to wait until I get to Arizona to start them.  Decisions, decisions!!
We never did get into Moab today, instead spent a quiet day with me reading and John tinkering on the jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment