Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sunday, April 19/2015 - Tuesday, April 21/2015

Packing, packing and more packing.  Man, I thought we were trying to get away from all this packing nonsense!!
The mancave was cleaned and the yard was cleaned and finally, I think we are darn near ready.
MaryBeth headed out on Tuesday for her little 3 day vacation and we finally got to sit and have a final quiet evening with Ray and Kay and enjoyed the view from the yard into the "north forty".  I am going to miss all the birds and my little "babies" (the javavlina).
We started a fire in their chiminea (our fire pit had been cleaned out) and enjoyed burgers and fries for supper.
It was a good, last evening.  Tomorrow we are headed home and Kay is headed to Utah for her summer road work.  It feels like we are abandoning Ray and we are, in fact, doing just that.  Hopefully he will be busy with "park stuff" and won't miss us too much!!   LOL  Hell, he is probably glad for the peace and quiet!!
I had one last tub bath (no more now till our return) and then it was off to bed for my much needed beauty rest.  Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment