Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday, November 24/2010

Awake and the sun is already shining. Woo Hoo!! Looks like I just may be able to "work on my tan"!! I noticed that it was only -20C today at home. Bundle up nice and warm and keep your ears covered!!
Yesterday we found out that Casey had been accepted back into the welding program at SIAST and he seems pleased and so excited about it. I think he is finally ready to buckle down and get his life on track. Thank You God. I am so excited for him as well and am sending lots of good mojo his way (not to mention - money!!)
Hogan and I were on the wood detail again today. We are planning a couple of campfires this weekend so we might just as well start collecting wood - which, by the way, is in abundance around here. Too bad this was not the case around Wickenberg. There is very limited wood around there. Oh well, not to worry - we had enough last year and I can't imagine us not finding enough this year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment