Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday, November 22/2010

It was a bit chilly in the bus this morning and Hogan and I both hating the cold, turned on the heaters to warm us up!! Once the sun comes over the hill, it will be much warmer. Today, my mission is to contact my sister since I have not spoken to her for several days. One would think that she should not allow work and her life to get in the way of our sisterly conversations. How else am I supposed to get all the gossip from back home!!
As the day progressed, we both sat out in the sun having our green tea (since we decided to try giving up coffee), I (of course) got my ass kicked in Yahtzee and John mucked with the jeep again. Today he had a couple of the wheels off and discovered that it had all the proper axles on it so that was a good thing and then he pounded out some sort of a dent in the wheelwell.
Another good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment