Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, November 15/2010

As usual, Hogan and I are up early and once again the sun is shining. I'm not sure what is on the agenda for today but perhaps Hogan and I will climb the trail that the jeeps took yesterday just to see what we can see. Or, maybe we will just work on our suntans.
Hogan and I opted NOT to walk the jeep trail today as it is covered with rocks and with the weather being so darn warm yet, I am sure that there are still some rattlesnakes out and about and they love sunning themselves on the warm rocks. And me, being a cowardly prairie girl ( or should I say prudent) decided to stay in the campsite and read.
John spent the day deciding what needed to be fixed on the jeep. I wonder if this will send us over "budget"!! Oh yea, I remember that word from last year!!
We heard gun shots today, boy, haven't heard those since last year!! A sound we definitely do not hear in Canada unless you are in the forest, during hunting season. Welcome to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment