Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday, November 13/2010

Well, since we dealt with everything that needed to be dealt with yesterday, today is going to be a quiet, relaxing day. The sun is shining so will have to sit in the lawnchairs and get our daily dose of vitamin D!! I see that the temperature back home is in the minus range again, so can't help thinking how lucky we are to be here and not there!!
While catching the rays, I was challenged to a game of yahtzee and as usual got my ass kicked - again. You may ask yourself, "why does she continue to play, when she get beat so bad". Well the short answer is -- I could win, it could happen and I live with a perpetual hope that maybe today is the day, the Yahtzee Gods will smile upon me!!
I spent the afternoon reading and helping the writer solve a murder and John looked under the hood of the jeep, trying to decide what to do next - come on, throw a match to it!! Do it!!
The day concluded with a wonderful BBQ steak and an awesome fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment