Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14/2010




Woke up to sunshine again but today, the wind seems to want to make itself known. There is often a wind here in the desert.
Today is football day, with both the Eastern and the Western Semifinals on TV. Go Riders Go. I must have our "rider"gnome propped up and watching too!! Must get our fleece Rider pants on as well and send lots of good mojo to Darian Durant's playbook.
I was sitting here having my coffee this morning when what must have been the local jeep club came by and started climbing the cliff next to the bus. There must have been about 8 jeeps all set up for rock climbing and away they went - up the trail. Hell, I didn't even realize there was a trail there!! I got the Flip out so I hope I got some decent film of them. Our Jeep was pointed in the right direction so I hope it got a good look at exactly what is expected!!
Well seven hours of football is enough for anyone but the Roughriders won and now we are headed to Calgary next weekend to play the Stampeders and hopefully take the West and Rider Nation into the Grey Cup on the 28th of November!! Go Riders Go!! I must say though, that I don't think there is another team in the CFL that makes their fans suffer as much as the Riders do!!! Double Overtime!! *#!#&*^ Oh my shattered nerves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment