Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 23/2010





Chilly again this morning ..... need I say more? Hogan and I eagerly awaiting the sun!!
The sun eventually did show up, along with the wind and some clouds. Consequently, I only was able to sit out absorbing some vitamin D for a short time - then had to put my sweats and bunny hug on.
John put the fancy Lightforce lights on the jeep today so once it gets running properly, we will have awesome light to assist the headlights to see our way off the trails in the dark. Real nice to have when you need them. This summer we ended up on a rather extended trip in the forest and had to use the extra lights on the trail and we lite up the trail in front of us so much that two quads benefitted from them!! It was great!
The decision has been made and John ordered the fuel injection for the jeep - finally!!
Oh, and in case you are wondering, I got my ass kicked in Yahtzee - again!! Maybe I should find a different game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment