Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sunday, January 3/2010



Woke up this morning to the sound of coyotes and they sounded like they were right in the campsite. Poor Hogan was quite bugged and was growling like a REAL dog. It was still dark out and I wondered where the stray was but imagined that if he indeed was a stray he had encountered them before and knew how to handle himself. When I finally did get out of bed the sun was shining and he was curled up asleep by the trailer.
The weather is great, the sun shining and I could certainly get used to this!! I sure don't miss the cold and the snow!!
The dogs played all day and the weekend campers left and before too long it was pretty quiet in the neighborhood.
I really need to do something about that dog --- tomorrow. Thought I had better take a picture of him for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment