Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday, January 16/2010

Today I went into town to get my hair done, Time for a change! I finally gave in and went black. I did a bit of shopping. I had to find a jewelry store so that I could get my watch band fixed before I lose the darn thing. The clasp keeps coming undone so I had better deal with that. Of course you know that one cannot go into a jewelry store without buying something!! I am now the owner of a couple pairs of turquoise earrings!!
I stopped and picked up some more hummingbird food then did up the local Alco store which is a sort of mini Walmart. It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. we all grew up knowing the old lady in the neighborhood with the red nailpolish and thought she was a bit weird, then one day she came home from the hairdressers with black hair and we all new we were SOOOO right!!

    ReplyDelete