Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday, January 17/2010

Time for Hogan and I to hit the dusty trails. The two of us followed the wash for a ways then managed to climb a fairly steep hill. "Why," you ask? Well, to see what was on the other side!!! Cactus and more cactus - That is what was on the other side. The descent was worse than the ascent because the path was all loose rock so, I had to watch where I stepped and hoped that I didn't come sliding down on by arse!! Once down, Hogan and I continued on our merry way stopping to chat to a young Dad who had his two little boys out for a ride on their quads. We finally made it back home where we found John putting the roof on the truck - it is supposed to rain tomorrow. It is supposed to rain off and on all next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment