Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Wednesday, July 26/2017

The kids arrived at Clearwater this past weekend and will be staying for a couple of weeks.   Their friends are there as well and it sounds like there are several campers parked on their site.  Kimmy's Mom, Gloria had arrived at the lake for a couple of days and today Kelly and I are headed over there for coffee and maybe morning beers!!
I have to work nights tonight and again tomorrow night so I have to be "good".
There has been a death in Kelly's family and her daughter Kayla, who is also camped at the lake, will be headed back to Saskatoon for the funeral.  Kayla didn't really want to take her daughter Kayton back to the city so Kelly decided to stay at the lake with her while Kayla and Preston headed to Saskatoon.   It worked out well as I was working for the next few nights so John and I would not be doing anything too terribly exciting!!
I had a good visit with the kids and Gloria and all too soon, it was time for me to head back to Leoville and get ready for my upcoming night shift.
Kelly headed back to the lake with her boat as she promised her grandaughter Kayton a day of fishing while her parents were away.
John had spent a quiet day while we were gone and was soon left to his own devices when I headed to work.  It would be him and Booko for the next few days.  I am sure he was doing a happy dance when I left for work!!   Life is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment