Friday, June 19, 2020

Sunday, January 6/2019 - Saturday, January 12/2019

Getting the new door and window done


One of the overhead doors in the man cave broke and it was decided that we would not replace it.  Instead,  we would remove it completely and put in a man door and a window.   This is the project that we have been doing for the last few weeks while Kay has been working.   She does come home and varathan the roof if I haven't got to it yet.  Painting is one of the few things my sad, sorry hip allows me to do so I try to do my part.   Most of the building falls onto John and Kay.  The two of them have done a remarkable job on the roof.


Girls will be girls

Of course once the work is done, the party starts.   Depending on whether we have guests in the casita  dictates how noisy we get!!  Our little fireplace comes in very handy on these nights.
Life is Good!!


A party broke out

No comments:

Post a Comment