Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sunday, July 31/2016 - Sunday, August 14/2016

John busy working on the truck

Cooper, helping John out!


Cooper standing on the gas tank,  The tank will
eventually be enclosed.   Look.... no more gas cans!!

Every job needs a supervisor!!
These two weeks were busy for me with working full time and John busy working on the truck.  Because of the sorry state of my arthritic hips, and my inability to get up into the bed of the truck camper, we decided to get a new travel trailer to use while travelling back and forth to Arizona.  John got busy and found one that would work perfectly in Airdrie so made the deal and we decided that we only had one week to go and get it.  With my work schedule, it was either this week or none!!  So, I started my "list" of things to take as we also thought we would take a quick trip out to Fernie and visit Lorne and Marilyn.  I have been working so much again this year that it was time for me to "have a bit of a holiday" and rest my hips for a day or two.   These two weeks went by quickly and before we knew it, our departure date was upon us.........Life if good

No comments:

Post a Comment