Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wednesday, July 7/2010

A dreary day once again although, there are periods of sunshine. Arnie is busy with the whipper snipper and since that is a one person job, I will attempt to make some rhymm and reason out of my filing system!! This, could take me ALL day!! Who really wants to find out that they are over budget anyway!!
I eventually got the job done then helped Arnie cut some more wood. The pile is nearly gone but there is still some good burning to be had. This wood is from an old shed and is sooo very dry that I am sure that it will take no time at all to go though it.
Arnie wants to go to the forest and get some REAL wood as well so that would be another adventure for tomorrow. John can drive the tracker and tow the trailer and Bayne and Arnie will follow in the samurai. It should not take us too long before we have a trailer full and head home to cut it up.
We finished off the day with the ever growing rivaly at the card table. John and I eventually won the most sets but, not before we were schooled several times by the other two bozos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment