Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunday, July 4/2010

Mom Larocque woke feeling much better. Her pain was under better control and her voice was much stronger.
The guys busied themselves outside for most of the day and Shelly and I were busy preparing a wonderful Chinese food supper. Shelly makes wonderful Chinese food (as well as pizza). She loves to cook and can hardly wait till she is retired and then spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking and baking. I think I will tell her that I will tend to the gardens as long as she does the cooking!! I don't mind helping and at one point in my life enjoyed cooking and baking but it seems that I would rather be weeding the garden than cooking.
The Chinese was great and was enjoyed by all. Mom still a bit ragged around the edges and just took it easy today.
Cards completed the day. Casey found out that he did not have to work until Tuesday so Shelly will drive him back to Saskatoon tomorrow as she also has to be at work on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment