Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursday , March 11/2010

Oh my God - Is that sunshine I see!!! Finally, after so many dreary days, we have the blessed sun. I went into town today for a few groceries and when I got back and the groceries were put away Hogan and I went for a nice long walk. I noticed that it took me a bit to get into gear and get into my usual walking rhythm so it was tough going for the first fifteen or twenty minutes. I didn't realize that this stupid cold had taken so much out of me and of course not walking for several day was not good either. When Hogan and I got back from our walk, John was no where around and "Billy" was gone too. When he returned home I asked where he had been and he said he had to make a trip into the car wash because he had left his tow rope there. To both our surprises the rope was still there!! Imagine that!!
Being that it was such a nice day, John got the motorcycle out of the trailer and we went back into town to have a beverage and say Hi to the locals. It was fun although a bit chilly on the ride home as the sun had gone down. Home safe and sound and corned beef and cabbage waiting in the slow cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment