Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22/2010

More sunshine - Wow. Spoke with my sister today and she is busy looking up campgrounds for us to stay in when we get back home. Most of them don't really open until the 15th of April. The temperature at night should be above zero by then I hope!! This bus is NOT a cold weather bus so outside temperatures above zero would be greatly appreciated.
It was too hot today to really do anything other than suntan. It is hard to complete any project that requires any extended time in the blazing sun - it is just too damn hot!! Now who would have ever thought that I would be complaining about the sunshine!! It is not really complaining, I just don't want John to suffer heat stroke - that would mean that I would have to put down my book, get out of my really comfortable lawn chair and go and provide aid to him!!! Did I ever mention that he was fully insured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment